If eco-friendly tourism and exhilarating adventure is your thing, Boquete is your place. With an unending list of exciting activities, a single day just won't cut it. We highly recommend making Boquete, Panama an extended part of your travels. And don't miss the:
- + Eco-friendly excursions;
- + Coffee tours (including our special friends at Boquete Coffee Tour);
- + Waterfall and mountain treks;
- + Los Cangilones de Gualaca!
- + Caldera Hot Springs!
- + Nearby Rainforest Park & Animal Wildlife;
- + Baru Volcano expeditions;
- + Ziplining;
- + Guided animal safaris;
- + White water rafting;
- + Whale watching (short trip);
- + Rock climbing;
- + Horseback riding;
- + Close to Costa Rica;
- + Bird watching;
- + Beach day trips;
- + Tuesday Market (downtown Boquete);
- + More!
It's all about the experience! If you are serious about learning Spanish but also want to have the time of your life then come and join Habla Ya Panama Spanish Schools and live the most amazing Spanish learning experience!
Wikitravel is a project to create a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable world-wide travel guide. It is built in collaboration by Wikitravellers from around the globe. Share your story and let others know the hidden gems you discovered in Boquete.
We love the entire country of Panama - and you will too! Visit the official Panama Tourism Authority website to learn where to go, what to do, how to get around, and business and legal regulations, as well as interesting facts about Panama.